You can save a lot of money by buying used kitchen equipment, whether you are just starting a restaurant and/or looking to upgrade your existing equipment. Commercial kitchen equipment can handle more traffic, daily use, and other extreme conditions than your stove or fridge at home. You can get high-quality equipment for a huge discount if you purchase it used.
Are you interested in finding out more about the benefits of used kitchen equipment? These are the top benefits of purchasing used kitchen equipment
- Keep your costs down: It is obvious that the best reason to purchase used kitchen equipment is to save money. You can get high-quality kitchen equipment such as stoves, exhaust systems, and freezers if you buy from a trusted dealer. It is expensive to run a restaurant so this is a great way of saving money while maintaining the quality of your product. The majority of equipment that is used has been in use for less than a year. It can last for decades if it is maintained and taken care of regularly.
- You can get better equipment for a fraction of the price: In a similar way, buying used equipment gives you access to higher-quality equipment than what you would have otherwise been able to buy. You can get the top-of-the-line stove at a fraction of the cost of a lower-quality model. Deals are especially good right now, as many restaurants have closed in the past two years.
- Environmentally-friendly: Going green is more popular than ever. To see why purchasing used kitchen equipment is smart, all you need to do is picture old kitchen equipment in the landfill. You can reduce waste by making sure your appliances and other equipment work well. All the while stocking your kitchen and kitchen with commercial-grade, high-end kitchen equipment.
- Less time-dependent depreciation: While brand-new commercial kitchen equipment can be a luxurious purchase, it can also depreciate rapidly. Restaurant owners will be horrified to see the resale values drop. It’s a good idea to purchase used commercial kitchen equipment. You’ll get the best quality and less chance of it falling apart.
- Get tax benefits for used kitchen equipment: Remember that you can write off both used and new commercial kitchen equipment under Section 179 before you buy any new pieces. You’ll save money on equipment and your taxes by buying used.
It’s a win-win for everyone when you buy used kitchen equipment. You will save money and have the chance to buy higher-quality accessories than what you might otherwise be able to. You’ll still enjoy the same tax benefits, and you can keep your waste out of landfills.
If you are looking for used restaurant equipment in Austin, then we at Main Auction Services provide used and new commercial restaurants, bars, and bakery equipment. We have more than 35 years of connected experience in the restaurant, foodservice, and related industries to the internet sales marketplace. Our company is one of the best and most professional restaurant equipment providers in Grand Prairie and Irving. We supply a wide variety of quality, new and used restaurant equipment, kitchen supplies, appliances, furniture, and decor. Our staff is experienced and knowledgeable in the auction industry and business management. You can visit our stores in Grand Prairie and Irving for buying or selling restaurant equipment.
Main Auction Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated company bringing more than 35 years of combined experience in the restaurant, food service and related industries to the internet sales marketplace. Main Auction Services offers a wide variety of quality, new and used restaurant equipment, kitchen supplies, appliances, furniture and decor.